You were amazed when your barista brings to you in a heart-shaped the coffee art? Or did you ever think about how the bartenders are creating those flowers into your coffee cup?
Come to discover with us a bartender book and enjoy the coffee art at your home!
All coffee lovers know the joy of being served a cup of coffee that has incredible art design, especially in the morning. Latte is essentially espresso mixed with hot i.e. steamed milk that creates a bit of foam on the top, so it’s not complicated in itself, but there are tons of great ways to spice things up with a creative art design, and put a smile on someone’s face.
Either you are looking after a book to embellish your coffee table, or you desire to drink an italian espresso just like in the coffee shop, the both needs can be fulfilled right away.
- Latte art refers to the artsy patterns that are created on the foam that tops your espresso. It reflects the level of creativity of the barista who prepared your drink. To make these wonderful and eye-catching designs, the one preparing the drink should take extra care with the delicate foam floating atop that shot of espresso.
- You have to admit that the art on top of your espresso just makes the beverage yummier – well at least it looks more delicious than ever. And this is where the term latte art comes into the picture. You can even say that there are a few people who obsess with the art on their cups more than the taste of their drink.
- For most of the English-speaking people of the world, the term “latte” will refer to that drink made with coffee and milk. Well, that is what the original term caffe latte actually means – coffee and milk. The term latte is actually shorthand for the original Italian term. If you visit Italy and order a “latte” there, don’t be surprised if the locals serve you a glass of milk instead – well, latte is milk in Italian.
- Anyone will admit that making consistent looking latte art will be pretty difficult. There are several factors that come into play here. These factors include the pour, the skill of the barista, and of course the quality of your espresso machine being used.
- However you call it, whenever we say latte in this book we actually refer to a combination of espresso and milk. Well, enough of the geeky terminology. You will have to admit that making a good espresso is already a work of art in itself. However, we all know that a good latte is usually served with some form of creative artwork on top made from the milk that the coffee is served with.
Coffee art, or latte art, is about the act of creating pictures and patterns in a froth of milk. There are numerous styles that can be applied to create stunning designs, including rosettes, hearts, and more.